Early Days of Redwine UMC

Early Days of Redwine UMC

Redwine UMC began on August 1st, 1845 when approximately 39 acres were purchased from William E. Redwine.  There are no records to indicate what happened to the first structure, but part of the property was sold in 1890 to build what is believed to be the second church building constructed in 1891 (pictured above).